Year after year, one family after anoth

Give and receive support and advice for mental health issues
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ylq
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Year after year, one family after anoth

Postby ylq » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:27 am

miliar with our hometown and were familiar with the land that gave birth to us. But at that time, we also yearn for the children in the city to be like a watercolor pen. The colorful life era is moving forward in abrupt changes. People in their hometowns have changed their minds, knowing how to go, and expecting better harvests, even if they are hard to leave their homes, even if the Spring Festival is crowded again. Even if there are more strangers outside, even if the outside world is indifferent, it is necessary to go out for a long time. As long as there is a place where you can work hard, you must work diligently. As always, keep the people in Hongan not afraid of suffering. Not afraid of tired spirits, Hong'an people like a small, inconspicuous flower, who left their hometown in any city in the end of the earth, must give up the land they have grown up, because this piece of land that once lived has squandered the yearning for a better life. pace. Everyone believes that as long as they pay, there will be material returns, so the fields that once covered the crops become ridiculous. The village's trails are often wild grasses, leaving a group of people, old, weak and sick, to stay in the gradually empty villages. They watched the seeds that springed in the spring to bear some fruits, and watched the children who went out to live healthy and safe. They also looked forward to, but did not expect them to go home often, because they felt that the child��s affairs were the most important, not Because of the family's work and delay in the work outside, do not miss family members, the people in the family are still true, simple, generously alive, there is not much **** and demand, the older generation is looking forward to seeing the child away In the direction of the family, I look forward to counting the days when the children return. In this way, year after year, day after day, the number of years is long, people's thoughts change, the wallet in the waist is also drumming, thinking about going to the city to live, living in high-rise buildings, convenient transportation, living facilities complete. In his hometown, the barren but unchanging landscape became a place to be abandoned. There are fewer and fewer people in the village, and the number of households in the village is getting less and less. The sky and the land of the village seem to be more and more empty. Year after year, one family after another is not moved to the field <a href="http://www.webvipsmoking.com/">Marlboro Cigarettes</a>. To the county. The Tianyuan who has a good mountain and a good scenery has lived in an increasingly old age. It is getting quieter and more lonely, and more and more cherish the time of life in one side. When there were a lot of people, every household from time to time was arguing over the water in the field, and they fought for the farmer in the field for the three-day rations. But now those fields are ridiculous and there is no one to fight. grab. The hometown still uses the most backward farming methods in the world. Because it is a hilly area, because it is a subtropical area, because the wind and rain are too rare, people who farm can still rely on the sky to eat. People in their hometowns are poor enough and have enough hardships, so they have a strong ability to endure and can endure hardships. The young people of the new generation have changed their minds faster and how big the world is. If you want to go out and read it, you will know how wide your mood is and you will know it after years of experience. I have to see that the thoughts of my hometown people are undergoing earth-shaking changes <a href="http://www.cigarettesusaonline.com/">Marlboro Lights</a>, and the spiritual outlook is changing with the change of material. All along, Hong An relies on the wage economy to maintain and drive limited consumption. Because of the backwardness in the mountains of the old district, the boys and girls in Hong'an have limited living conditions when they were young. In order to support their children, the older generations have to work harder and more times. The pressure and thought burden of the young people in Hong'an are heavier. One day, when my hometown has become a hometown, it has become a place where I have rarely returned, or called my hometown. While enjoying the modern material life, we are also remembering the era of being pure and far-fetched. My hometown has become a hometown, because there are only a few memories, but it is impossible to live. There are no high houses, no small cars <a href="http://www.cigarettesusastore.com/">Cheap Cigarettes</a>, no new era. Some are always clear waters like the same year, such as the green mountains of the year, such as the clean air of the year, such as the bright starry sky when the hometown has become a hometown, I should be happy or sigh?<br/>Related articles:<br/> <a href="http://metal-hits.7u.cz/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=74679&sid=91798ed049ac7774a2fa1e6f94bc7ed4">Newport Cigarettes</a>
<br/> <a href="http://syo.66rt.com/viewthread.php?tid=309937&extra=">Marlboro Cigarettes</a>